Together, we can help local kids
find the path out of poverty.
The Polar Dip is a fun winter event that will have people chillin’ for charity! Participants will be challenged to raise funds and dip into frigid waters to support local kids in Windsor-Essex County.
United Way’s Vision: A generation from now, Windsor-Essex County is a prosperous community where all children have the ability to achieve their dreams and reach their potential.
- Date: Saturday, February 3, 2024
- Time: 9:30am | Registration & a Continental Breakfast at the Roma Club of Leamington
- Participants will be shuttled to and from Seacliff Beach to dip
- Prizes will be awarded for top fundraising team & individual
How to Participate
- Recruit & Register Your Team – We recommend 10 per team. Sign Up Here
- Ask your network to support your team, collect pledges and fundraise to dip! Donate Link
- Challenge other workplaces & businesses to raise the most funds.
- Individuals who wish to participate can join the “United Way Community Team”
What You’ll Receive:
- Polar Dip Swag: Each participant will receive a limited-edition Polar Dip shirt.
- Event Access: Access to all dip festivities, including a Continental Breakfast at the Roma Club of Leamington
- Transportation to & from Seacliff Beach provided.
- Warm-Up Zone: A designated area to warm up before and after the dip.
- Team Building: A fun & unique experience for your team.