Windsor, ON – United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County is honoured to present the I Believe in My Community Awards to individuals and organizations who have shown extraordinary love for Windsor-Essex County. These partners and donors went above and beyond to give back to the community this past year, and helped United Way fundraise and share the impact of its work and the work of its funded partners with donors and the community.
This year, we are presenting the awards to the incredibly deserving recipients with the help of social media. Follow us on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) from May 25-28, 2021 to see these recognition videos.
“Not even a pandemic can stop the generosity of Windsor-Essex,” says Lorraine Goddard, CEO of United Way. “All of our donors, United Way champions and partners showed their local love in extraordinary ways during COVID-19 and we are grateful for their incredible loyalty and ongoing support so we can create a community where all children can thrive and grow.”
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2021 I Believe in My Community Awards:
- Diageo Canada and UNIFOR Local 200
- Emerging Philanthropists UnEvent Fundraising Committee – Andy Aodisho, Stephanie Dunn, Radha Patel, Alex Smith, Kristina Stojkovski, Jocelyn Winter
- Jerry Logan, UNIFOR Local 444, ZF Automotive
- Leilani Logronio, CUPE Local 82
- Stellantis Canada
- Windsor Regional Hospital and ONA Local 8, OPSEU Local 101, UNIFOR Local 2458, PIPSC
- Windsor Star – Postmedia and Communication Workers of America Guild Local 30553, UNIFOR Local 240, UNIFOR Local 517-G
United Way also wishes to thank this year’s campaign sponsor and I Believe in My Community awards sponsor, UNIFOR Local 444. They have gone above and beyond to support the community over the years, and we are very grateful for their partnership.
Karen Brady, Marketing & Communications Manager
SHOW YOUR LOCAL LOVE in a global crisis. Support United Way.
Last updated on September 28, 2021