Reports to: Vice-President, Brand Experience
Date: August 2022 | Permanent | Full-Time
Are you passionate about helping children & families reach their potential in the Windsor-Essex County area? Are you an outstanding storyteller, with a natural talent for creating compelling content to build awareness around important community initiatives?
If so, then United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County has an exciting opportunity for you!
United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County is looking for a passionate and versatile Manager of Marketing & Communications to help us build awareness and promote our work to change the odds for children and their families. Join our mission and use your talents to make an impact in your community – apply by July 22nd, 2022.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Brand Experience, the Manager, Marketing & Communications is responsible for communicating the work of United Way and sharing the impact of the Cradle to Career strategy with the community. They will lead and implement activities that align with the organization’s strategic priorities, manage cross-functional projects, and lead a variety of initiatives.
The successful applicant will require strong media relations and buying experience, outstanding storytelling, written and verbal skills, along with experience with direct mail and digital marketing. Knowledge of graphic design, videography, data analysis and web management is an asset.
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of combined marketing and communications experience
- Must have experience with direct and digital marketing, copywriting, media relations, graphic design, videography, data analysis, and marketing in all forms and channels
- Must maintain a valid driver’s licence and access to own transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, when necessary
- Fluency in another language is considered an asset*
- Permanent, full-time position, 35 hours per week
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical / Health Benefits
- Group Pension Plan
- Generous Vacation Entitlement & Paid Sick Days
- Summer Hours
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts
- Hybrid Work Environment
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter by July 22, 2022, to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the volume of resumes, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodations, to apply to join our team. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (A.O.D.A.) please contact us should you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process.