EVENT ALERT: Emerging Philanthropists Speaker Series
On Philanthropy With Federica Nazzani
Join us at The Downtown Pizza Co.
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Doors open: 5:30pm
Cost: $15 (includes pizza!)
RSVP by March 19 to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Federica Nazzani is the founder and President of Capital Assist (Valuation) Inc. She is a Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant, Fellow Chartered Business Valuator and Certified in Financial Forensics. She received the coveted Fellowship designations from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario and from the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators in recognition of her outstanding career achievements and leadership contributions to the community and the profession.
Federica currently serves on a multitude of boards and committees and has received a number of prestigious awards and nominations for her success in her work and community service. Federica was named The Professional of the Year by the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2015 and the Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association in 2017 being the only woman FCPA and FCBV in their history.
Emerging Philanthropists is a unique opportunity for individuals in their 20s and 30s to create positive change in their community through United Way. Members will have exclusive access to events, volunteer opportunities and community leaders.
Membership includes a commitment to a multi-year giving plan to United Way beginning with an initial donation of $250/year.
View the 2018 event calendar
Benefits to Members
- Become an agent of change in our community
- Mentorship opportunities with community leaders including United Way’s Leadership and Major Gift Donors – some of the most influential leaders in Windsor-Essex County
- Attend unique, “members-only” events
- Increase your personal and professional contacts, and network with peers
- Opportunity to have an up-close look at United Way’s work within the community through tours and hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to share insights into United Way’s work
Contact:Lauren Nantau | 519-258-0000 x1218 or email@example.com
Emerging Philanthropists Steering CommitteeJessica Catherwood (Chair)David BurmanErica DufourElise KellerBrandon StanleyRadha Patel