Ford City Seeing is Beleving Tour & Social
Thursday, April 12th 5:30pm starting at Heimat Windsor
Emerging Philanthropists is excited to partner with the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce Emerging Leaders group for a night of learning and networking in Ford City! We will be doing a Seeing is Believing Tour & Social in one of United Way's priotity neighbourhoods of Ford City. Here we will tour and hear from representatives from Drouillard Place and Ford City Neighbourhood Renewal as well as service users of these programs and strategies to talk about their impact. Join us afterwards for a social at Heimat Windsor Banquet Centre, $10 entry includes a stein of beer! Please register beforehand.
Emerging Philanthropists is a unique opportunity for individuals in their 20s and 30s to create positive change in their community through United Way. Members will have exclusive access to events, volunteer opportunities and community leaders.
Membership includes a commitment to a multi-year giving plan to United Way beginning with an initial donation of $250/year.
View the 2018 event calendar
Benefits to Members
- Become an agent of change in our community
- Mentorship opportunities with community leaders including United Way’s Leadership and Major Gift Donors – some of the most influential leaders in Windsor-Essex County
- Attend unique, “members-only” events
- Increase your personal and professional contacts, and network with peers
- Opportunity to have an up-close look at United Way’s work within the community through tours and hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to share insights into United Way’s work
Contact:Lauren Nantau | 519-258-0000 x1218 or email@example.com
Emerging Philanthropists Steering CommitteeJessica Catherwood (Chair)David BurmanErica DufourElise KellerBrandon StanleyRadha Patel