June 9, 2020
Windsor-ON - We are very fortunate to work with exceptional donors, partners, organizations, unions and volunteers who support the community so generously through United Way and change local lives for the better.
United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County is honoured to present the I Believe in My Community Awards to individuals and organizations who have shown extraordinary love for Windsor-Essex County. These partners and friends go above and beyond to give back to the community, and help United Way to share the impact of its work and the work of its funded partners.
This year, we are presenting awards to the incredibly deserving winners with the help of social media. Follow us on social media from June 8-12 to see these recognition videos.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2020 I Believe in My Community Awards:
• Andy Aodisho, Reliance Home Comfort
• Battle of the Growers Committee
• Costco Wholesale 534
• Dr. Glen Jackson, O'Brien-Jackson Family Foundation
• Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, ONA Local 8, CUPE 1132, OPSEU Local 101, UNIFOR Local 2458, IBEW Local 626
• Michael Hradowy, Windsor Police Service
• Roger Dzugan, Retiree, UNIFOR Local 200
• Tepperman's Windsor
• Vicki Smith, Lagill Enterprises, Downtown Windsor Tim Horton's
LEARN MORE about the I Believe in My Community Award recipients.
United Way also wishes to thank this year's campaign sponsor and I Believe in My Community award sponor, Reliance Home Comfort. Reliance has gone above and beyond to support the community over the years, and we are very grateful for their partnership.
Media Contact: Angela Kharboutli, Interim Marketing & Communications Manager
email@example.com | W: 519-259-6169 | M : 519-562-7841
Twitter @UnitedWayWE | Facebook: United Way Windsor-Essex
Instagram: UnitedWayWE | LinkedIn | www.weareunited.com