Early Application Deadline May 10, 2018!
Since 2002, the Leadership Windsor/Essex Core Program has brought together more than 350 leaders from corporate, civic, public and non-profit organizations through the community. Each year, as part of the 10 month program, 25 developing leaders delve into the important issues facing our region.
Who Should Apply?
The ideal candidates for the Leadership Windsor/Essex program are exisiting and emerging leaders who possess:
- Decision making responsibility in their respective workplace, faith community, or community organization/group, and/or
- High potential for leadership in the workplace, faith community or community organization/group,
- Potential for and willingness to commit to leadership in community activities,
- A personal commitment to go beyond conventional thinking in order to search for new opportunities for fundamental change and growth, and
- Personal characteristics such as self-awareness, creativity and responsibility.
We welcome applications and inquiries from anyone who demonstrates leadership qualities and is committed to creating a network of informed and committed action oriented people.
Do you know someone who may be interested? Nominate them today!
Questions? Contact Sherrilynn Colley-Vegh, Director Leadership Windsor-Essex at 519-258-0000 x 1186