Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
||6:00pm to 9:00pm
||United Way Board Room
300 Giles Boulevard East, Unit 1A
Facilitator: Colleen Mitchell
Community Consultant Resources
Learn about the current funding environment and grant-writing challenges as well as how to develop an effective grant proposal including identifying the components of successful proposals and strategies for packaging a proposal.
Participants in this workshop will:
- Describe the components of a grant proposal
- Demonstrate how to write effective problem statements and needs assessments
- Demonstrate how to use the SMARTS test to write a program objective
- Explain the importance of monitoring and evaluation
- Explain how to properly package a proposal
- Identify common problems with proposals
Who should attend?
Executive Directors, Senior Managers, Board Members and other staff responsible for the preparation of grant proposals for an organization.
Register for the January workshop
Register for the April workshop
For more information, please contact:
Director, Leadership Development & Training
Learn more about United Way's Training & Consulting Services