This year's Free Income Tax Clinic is CLOSED. If you require assistance please contact Family Services Windsor-Essex
Family Services Windsor-Essex
1770 Langlois Ave.
United Way in partnership with Family Services Windsor-Essex will host a clinic during March & April to help in income tax return preparation.
Dates are note yet available for the 2017 Tax Season:
To register contact the United Way at 519-258-0000 x1125
There are a total of 24 spots available each day. If you require assistance outside of the available time slots, please contact Family Services Windsor-Essex or dial 2-1-1.
- TOTAL income limited to $30,000 per person
- TOTAL income limited to $40,000 per couple (add $2,500 for each additional dependant)
- TOTAL income limited to $35,000 for one adult with child
- 2016 T1 income tax returns only
- No Foreign Income except social security
- No Capital Gains/Losses
- No Rental or Business Income
Volunteers do NOT prepare complex returns, such as returns for individuals who:
- have self-employement income;
- have business or rental income and expenese;
- have capital gains or losses;
- have employement expenses;
- file for bankruptcy; or
- deceased in the year.