Anyone Can Be a Leader
Leadership Giving generally refers to all annual individual donations of $1,200 or more to United Way.
How to get involved:
- Single gift by cash, cheque, credit card, or ONLINE
- Monthly credit card donations
- Workplace payroll deduction
- Gift of securities, other Planned Giving options
- Women Leading the Way Giving
Some benefits may include:
- Recognition in our online Leadership Honour Roll
- Access to quarterly tours of United Way funded programs with other Leaders to see your generous donation in action
- Invitation to an exclusive annual Leadership Giving Reception with United Way’s CEO
- Exclusive access to pre-release of United Way Reports & Publications
- Invitation to special events which are sponsored by some of our incredible partners. A list of upcoming events are available on the left side of our Home Page
**Only those that provide consent on the pledge form will be recognized on the
To receive more information about how your dollars are working hard to help the community, email us at email@example.com or update your United Way donor profile to automatically receive newsletters and other information about the impact
of your gift. Please note Untied Way does not share mailing lists with any external organization without your express consent.
Tax Benefit of Your Charitable Gift
*** Based on 24 pay periods.
United Way Major Gift Cabinet
Thank you to this group of dedicated volunteers for helping us spread the word about the work of United Way to the community.
Leadership Giving Working Group Members
Valerie Critchley (Chair)