CLICK HERE to view the event calendar
Emerging Philanthropists is a unique opportunity for individuals in their 20s and 30s to create positive change in their community through United Way. Members will have exclusive access to events, volunteer opportunities and community leaders.
Membership includes a commitment to a multi-year giving plan to United Way beginning with an initial donation of $250/year.
Benefits to Members
- Become an agent of change in our community
- Mentorship opportunities with community leaders including United Way’s Leadership and Major Gift Donors – some of the most influential leaders in Windsor-Essex County
- Attend unique, “members-only” events
- Increase your personal and professional contacts, and network with peers
- Opportunity to have an up-close look at United Way’s work within the community through tours and hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to share insights into United Way’s work
For more information, contact Anjana Jacob at 519-258-0000 x1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.